Contest Sticky


Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions : Likes or Dislikes

Monday Crazy Questions is hosted by Lani, over at Monday Crazy Questions. You should head on over and show support by participating!

1. What would you say is your biggest blessing?

-I'd have to say that my dog is my biggest blessing. She's like my baby, because I bottle fed her from a pup, and she's the most beautiful creature in the world. When I was lonely (not completely, I lived with my boyfriend and his family, although it was 350 miles from my original home), and I had no one during the day but myself when everyone was at home...I had her to take care of. If not for her I think I would have gone insane, and I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her.

2. Do you shop on ine...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for??

-I shop online every once in a blue moon. I buy books online (although I swap them more often now), as well as DVDs and some games that we can't seem to find around here. I've also shopped for lingerie on Victoria Secret's website, but haven't done that in a very long time.

3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. What year was it recorded?

-From the moment my boyfriend played Stay With You by John Legend, I've loved it. We were fighting (arguing really), and he turned it on and started singing to me. I started crying, and everytime I hear it I cry. It's such a sweet song, and it makes me realize how much I love him, and what we've been through together.

4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact??

-Well, we actually do have one. I want to wring his neck and leave him out to dry, but everything is still pending. I stay as far away from him as I can, as does everyone else.

5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be?

-I honestly don't know. I haven't been to a lot of places in the US, so I'm not sure if I would even like any other place but here. I've visited Florida, and would love to live there, just don't know what city. I've lived in NY, and there's nothing special about that. I think I'm content where I am right now.

6. What is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!?

-Uh...I'd have to say Manhattan. It's a great place to visit, but it's too crowded! I'd never get any sleep.

7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money?

-As much as I hate to say it, yes I have and do this. I hate asking anyone for money, but I always pay it back!

8. What is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working?

-Read, or watch one of my favorite TV Shows. I also love to just sit back and play Full Tilt Poker online, or The Sims 3 :)

3 comments:

Sheila DeChantal said...

Oh I just love questionnaires! I'm heading over! Thanks and love your blog! :)

Have a great week!

Lana said...

great answers!
I don't think I have heard the john Legend song???
I bet you do read in your free time LOL
I am amazed at your web site!
Hugs
Lani

Ziggy Stardust said...

Great answers, we are dog lovers here also.

Anne