Contest Sticky


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Upcoming Review : Poker Table-Top from CSN Stores!


I'm so excited to have been contacted by CSN Stores again to review yet another great product.  I've already reviewed one of their great bookshelves, and am still currently loving it!

When I was contacted a few weeks ago to review another product I couldn't decide whether I wanted another great bookshelf, since they have such a huge variety, or something completely different.  They just have so many products to choose from!
I suggested one of their great bathroom vanities as a gift to my mother, but when my fiance saw they had a poker table top, he begged me to choose that!

Here's a picture of the poker table top that we decided on!
You can purchase your own by going here.

As soon as it arrives I'll be posting my review.  It's probably going to be a joint review from my fiance and myself.  Maybe I'll drag it along to one of our Monday Night poker games!

0 comments: