Contest Sticky


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - January 19, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
Release Date : March 29, 2011
 
Synopsis from Amazon
 
Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, seductive cloth as her brother. Imprisoned for eons by their mother, the Scribe Virgin, she finally frees herself-only to face a devastating injury. Manuel Manello, M.D., is drafted by the Brotherhood to save her as only he can-but when the human surgeon and the vampire warrior meet, their two worlds collide in the face of their undeniable passion. With so much working against them, can love prove stronger than the birthright and the biology that separates them?  
 
If your a fan of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, than your probably just about as psyched as I am about this upcoming release!  I'm a little behind on this series, as all of my books are packed away and I have yet to find all the ones I want RIGHT NOW, but that doesn't stop me from wanting this book.  The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series is one of my favorite paranormal romance reads.  

 
You can also read my review for Ward's first book in her Fallen Angels Series, Covet, here

Amazon Affiliates

Clicking on title links in this post will redirect you to Amazon.com.  If you happen to make a purchase after clicking these links I will receive a small percentage of the profits.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

BDB!!! I cant wait for this book =D