Contest Sticky


Monday, December 20, 2010

Life has been overhauled!

Well folks, remember that post I posted a few months ago?  The one saying that I would be back ASAP to start reviewing again?  Well...let me tell you what's been keeping me..

So, I had my gall bladder removed, YAY!  Only to realize that I was experiencing really bad nausea everyday, and couldn't keep anything down.  It turns out that I was pregnant!!  I know right?!  The most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, no lie.  Technically now I am 5 months along, and I *hopefully* find out tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl!
We're going to name the baby Connor William if it's a boy, and Ashlyn Faith if it's a girl :)

Shortly after finding out that I was going to be bringing an adorable bundle of joy into the world, we found our own house!  We're only renting, but it's something we can call our own for a while.
Then I quit that horrible job, Walmart!, they wouldn't allow me to work because I'm pregnant.  Bull right?

I'm currently working at KFC/Taco Bell, and they treat me great, and don't make me do anything that will stress the baby, so life is doing pretty good now!  I've actually been able to pick up some books to read in my spare time now, that the nausea has subsided.  Sometimes I get sidetracked though, because the baby likes to kick non-stop while I'm reading, and I tend to just stop reading and concentrate on all the feelings, lol.
Oh, and I got myself a Kindle!!!  Awesome!!!  I'm loving it SO much, and actually just finished my first book on it.  So now I'll be reviewing e-copies as well!

So enough about me, and more onto the books.  I'm going to post a review that has been sitting here waiting to be posted for some time.  Look forward to more from me from now on, because now that I don't work 40 hours a week I have plenty of reading and reviewing time!

3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

congrats and wow you have been busy :)

Eleni said...

Congrats! Wow, you had some great things happen to you, will minus the gall bladder issue. I'm happy to hear you are doing great! :P

margaret said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a happy, healthy baby!! :)