Contest Sticky


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - March 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

Hosted by Breaking The Spine

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Desire Me by Robyn DeHart
Release Date : June 1, 2010

From Author Website :

Years ago, Maxwell Barrett found a map to Atlantis and dedicated his life to the search for the mystical lost continent. But when an alluring woman makes a wager for the priceless artifact, he may have discovered an even greater treasure.
A descendant of Atlantis, Sabine Tobias needs the map to decipher an ancient prophecy. What she doesn't need are the sparks flying between her and Max. He's too devilishly charming to be trusted: The fate of her people is at stake as well as her heart. Yet a ruthless killer also covets the map. Now Max and Sabine must race to decode the prophecy's riddle before this criminal fulfills his deadly mission.

After reading and reviewing the first book in this series, Seduce Me, I'm psyched to find out that the second installment will be released this coming June! I never thought I would enjoy a Historical Romance, until I read these books...and now I find myself looking forward to reading new ones all the time. If you haven't tried one yourself, you should really give this series a go...starting with Seduce Me, you can read my review of it here.

4 comments:

Alayne said...

Steamy! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kris (Voracious YAppetite) said...

Romance is an addicting genre, isn't it? I didn't read them until my friend put a copy of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood in my hand. Now I'm singing a different tune! Nice pick!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Alayne - I can only hope it's as steamy as the first ;) lol

Kris - Ohh I'm a big fan of J.R. Ward's BDB! Gotta love bad boys, especially vampire bad boys :)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

That cover is very hot! :] I'll definitely have to check out the first in the series.