Contest Sticky


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kindle Deal : Need (Need Bk 1) by Carrie Jones - $1.99



Yet another great deal for the Kindle!  If you haven't started this series and you own a Kindle or are able to read it through one of the Kindle apps than you should definitely go grab this!  It's the first book in the Need Series.  I myself am picking it up, because I have yet to start this series!

**Lending is Enabled for this title.

Current Price - $1.99

Purchase HERE.

Amazon Affiliates

Clicking on title links in this post will redirect you to Amazon.com.  If you happen to make a purchase after clicking these links I will receive a small percentage of the profits. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh Thanks for sharing! =D

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

No problem! I'm trying to keep track of the best deals so I can let everyone know. If you look back a few posts there's also a Kindle Deal for the first book in the House of Night Series, for $2.99.