Contest Sticky


Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Feature!! - What's New This Week? : The Good & The Bad


I've come up with a new feature exclusive to Falling Off The Shelf.  I'm super excited about it, and can't wait to get started!  My first post will be aired on Monday, May 3rd, so watch out for it!

A little about this feature...

-*- Each week I will choose a few titles that are being released in that week and give you a brief synopsis.

-*- I'll link back to 2 reviews : The Good (recommended by the reader) & The Bad (not recommended by the reader).

-*- This feature is intended to give you both an all-around opinion of some great upcoming titles, but also to introduce you to some blogs that you may not have known about.

Please let me know if you've seen a feature already out there like this, I don't want to steal anyone's idea!

Want to suggest an upcoming title?  How about a review for one (maybe you wrote it, or you've just come across a great one) ?  Contact me at FallingOTShelf@aol.com!

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I haven't seen anything like it - good idea!

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

L. Diane Wolfe - Thanks for letting me know!