Contest Sticky


Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday 56 - September 4th (Bday Late!)




The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends!

Rules :

* Grab the book nearest you, Right Now!
* Turn to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Post that sentence (along with one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog , and post back to
Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Here's my Friday 56 :

Catherine and Vladimir walked through a field of lavender near the road, trying to find any clue they could get. With three kills to his credit, the werewolf was in no mood to stop. The success rate was an incitement to keep going ; he would become more and more daring with each act of murder, until finally his luck ran out. Catherine planned to be the one he couldn't take down.

Smolder by Melina Morel

Sorry this post is late, yesterday (Sept 4th), was my bday! My fiance took me out to TGIFridays and to see Gamer in theaters :) I'll probably be posting a review of that movie later!

As for Smolder, I'm excited to be able to review this book! It will be released January 5, 2010 and just by that little snippet above I'm itching to read it! Look for my review in the future!

0 comments: