Contest Sticky


Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday 56 - September 11th




The Friday 56 is hosted by Storytime With Tonya and Friends!

Rules :

* Grab the book nearest you, Right Now!
* Turn to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Post that sentence (along with one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog , and post back to
Storytime With Tonya and Friends.

Here's my Friday 56 :

"We're going to Octavia's house?" I asked.

"Of course. You're to live with us." Marcellus saw the look I gave to Alexander, and shook his head. "I know what you're thinking. Your father left my mother for yours. But don't be nervous. My mother loves children. Of course, Livia won't like you at all."

Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quote!

Suzanne said...

That's wonderfully contradicting!

Anonymous said...

I've heard so many great things about this book!