Contest Sticky


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - May 25, 2010


Teaser Tuesdays

Hosted by Should Be Reading

Anyone can play along!
Just do the following :

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share 2 teaser sentences from anywhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
5. Share the book title and author so others can wishlist the book.

My Teaser :

He caught himself after two steps.

What the hell was he doing?

He was here to do a job, not get laid.  Still, as he watched the slow roll of her hips and the way tendrils of thick crimson-colored hair slipped from her topknot to tease the back of her neck, he imagined coming up behind her, slipping his hands around her hips to her belly and losing himself in her heat.

pg. 95


 
 While I'm not currently reading this one, I will be in a few short days.  I'm currently reading an ARC, and since they never really match up in pages, and sometimes, they get changed, I chose to stick with a finished copy instead.


What's your tease this week?
 

3 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Oh, I like your tease! True in every sense of the word. :D

My tease has weak knees

fredamans said...

Sounds hot!!! Love the cover guy too!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser_24.html

Unknown said...

wow.. sounds yummy is the word i'd use good pick. Here is my Teaser!