Contest Sticky


Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Finds - March 26, 2010

 
It's been quite awhile since I've participated in the Friday Finds.  I think it's about time I start again, because honestly I've come across so many good looking books lately that I have to share!

 

Publisher : HarperTeen
Release Date : September 21, 2010
Series : #1 in a New Series

From Author Website : 
My name's Evie. I work for the IPCA. Yeah, the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But don't worry, I'm not a vamp or werewolf or faerie or anything. And I don't kill them, either. Just bag and tag. After all, we're not out to eliminate them--just to neuter them. Sorry, IPCA joke. We don't actually neuter them, because, well, yuck. We just help them live harmlessly among humans. Sometimes they don't want the help, but we give it to them anyway.  Think of us as the UN, if the UN carried tasers and silver knives.

So you're probably wondering why a sixteen-year-old girl is the prize possession of IPCA. I'm sure you know all about glamours--most paranormals have them, meaning normal people (okay, everyone else in the world except me) can't see what they really are. But there's no fooling me; I can see through to what they are underneath.  Trust me: all of this nonsense about vampires being sexy?  NOT. TRUE.

So that's my life. Or, it was, until paranormals started dying and something unlike anything we'd seen before broke into the Center and changed everything...



Alpha by Rachel Vincent
Publisher : Mira
Release Date : October 1, 2010
Series : #6 Shifters Series 

From Author Website :

Rachel’s Shifters series follows Faythe Sanders, the world’s only female werecat enforcer, as she fights to define her own role in her family and to claim a place in her Pride. The revolution is coming, and Faythe will be leading the charge. Are you ready to meet the new Alpha? 

So what have you found?  Leave a comment about your Friday Finds, or drop a link to your Friday Finds post!

1 comments:

Chasing the Sun said...

Appreciate your blogg post